- Discuss the major movement of the biblical metanarrative, its main character, and its implications for understanding the unity of the biblical books.
- Choose two topics from the approved topics list that are presented in Biblical doctrine with attention on how these theological topics unfold through the through the four major plot movements of Creation, Fall, Redemption, and New Creation.
- Using your theological examples, share the implications that these examples provide humanity’s relationship to God.
- Incorporate at least 2 theological references in your paper using course resources.
- Incorporate at least 2 relevant biblical references.
- Write a clear introductory paragraph including the thesis statement. A summative concluding paragraph must also be included.
Use the provided Biblical Metanarrative Essay Template as a guide.
BIBLICAL METANARRATIVE ESSAY TEMPLATE
• Introduction (approximately 100–150 words)
• Biblical Metanarrative (approximately 150-200 words)
• Topic Example 1— (approximately 125–250 words)
• Topic Example 2 — (approximately 125–250 words)
• Conclusion (approximately 100–150 words)
You must choose from the approved list below:
- Glory of God
- Image of God
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee