MOCK FINAL EXAM MARKETING RESEARCH Spring 20
For every question, please make sure to offer a) all relevant statistical tables (and
ONLY the relevant ones); b) adequate illustrations and c) a straightforward
answer to the question.
BASIC DESCRIPTIVES (5 POINTS IF COMPLETELY ANSWERED)
1) What do customers think about the food quality at Deli Depot?
2) What is the average opinion on the wide variety of food at Deli Depot?
3) What is the average distance driven to Deli Depot?
4) How many respondents eat at Deli Depot 2 or more times a week?
5) What do regular customers (=eat at Deli Depot two or more times a week)
think about the fast service at Deli Depot?
6) What is the average opinion of male customers on the wide variety of
food at Deli Depot?
7) Is there an association between customer satisfaction and the perceived
friendliness of Deli Depot employees?
8) Are the likeliness to return to Santa Fe and the perception of excellent
food quality at Santa Fe connected?
9) Is there a link between the distance driven and the customer satisfaction
among the light users (=eat at Deli Depot fewer than 2 times a week)?
10) Do Santa Fe customers usually eat balanced, nutritious meals?
11) How old are customers of Santa Fe on average?
12) Which percentage of Santa Fe customers recalls seeing any
advertisements in the last 60 days for the Santa Fe grill?
13) How likely are customers to return to the Santa Fe Grill in the future?
14) How many customers do evaluate their self-confidence to be 5 or
15) What is the average Gross Household income of female Santa Fe
16) Is there a connection between customer satisfaction and the distance
driven to Santa Fe?
17) Is there a connection between the perceived friendliness of employees
at Santa Fe, and the perceived general importance of service when selecting
a restaurant where to dine?
18) Are income and age of male Santa Fe customers connected?
19) How do respondents like quick, easy shopping?
20) How is the dwelling status of respondents?
21) What is the work status of the male respondents?
22) Is the work status of customers related to them always being in a hurry?
23) Is there a connection between always paying cash and the dwelling
(whether someone is homeowner or renter)?
24) What do customers on average think about the good value of the TV
shows they can watch?
25) How high/low is the customer satisfaction?
26) Which percentage of customers has the lowest opinion of the variety of
27) Is there a connection between the perceived variety of programs, and
how many different kinds of TV shows can be watched?
28) Is the perception of male customers regarding the reliability of service
associated with the perception that the cable is always working?
ANALYSIS OF MODERATE COMPLEXITY (INCLUDES ADVANCED FILTERING
AND MORE COMPLEX COMPARISONS, 10 POINTS EACH IF COMPLETELY
SANTA FE ONLY
29) What do man from the highest income level think about the general
importance of prices when they select a restaurant where they want to
30) Does the avoidance of fried food differ by income level? Please use ANOVA
to answer this.
31) Who eats more balanced, nutritious meals, men or women? Please try a
mean comparison and figure out whether the difference is statistically
32) Is there a statistically significant difference between what customers think
about the general importance of fast service and what they think about the
general importance of friendliness of employees?
33) Does the evaluation of the general importance of atmosphere for the
selection of a restaurant differ between 26-34 years old women and women
older than 60 years? Please do NOT use crosstabs
to answer the question.
ADVANCED INSIGHTS (15 POINTS EACH IF COMPLETELY ANSWERED)
SANTA FE ONLY
34) Please build an index to measure the customers tendency to be a brand
ambassador, as measured by questions X1, X3, X6, X9 and X11. What is the
central tendency of this brand ambassador index?
35) Please use principal components analysis on all life style questions (X1-
X11). Is it possible to summarize the 11 statements into a smaller number of
life style tendencies?
36) Please use factor analysis to summarize the perception measures (X12-
X21). Is it possible to summarize the perceptions of Santa Fe as a smaller
number of general perceptions?
37) Please regress customer satisfaction on age, income, and gender. Which
of the three independent variables offers the best explanation of customer
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee