This activity will allow you to practice identifying multicultural issues with worldviews and
communication by comparing and contrasting two folktales. For suggestions on where
to find folktales, visit your public library or World of Tales, which provides a collection of
public domain stories from all over the world.
• Select two folktales from two different non-Western countries (Asia, Africa, and
• Compare and constant both folktales through the lens and worldview of the
o Include indirect and direct communication.
o Ethnic and racial patterns of communication.
o Patterns of communication with respect to age.
o Gender communication.
• How have changes in technology impacted multicultural issues and worldviews?
• Submit a Word document in APA format.
• Three pages in length, excluding the Title and Reference pages.
• At least two resources.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee