DECISION MAKING INSTRUCTIONS
Successful managerial decision-making is often complex, because managers attempt to analyze options and make determinations to select the best course of action in response to opportunities and threats. In this assignment, students will examine different ways to make decisions that will optimize organizational performance.
Remember: This assignment and all assignments in this course have a management, not leadership focus. There is a distinct difference between management and leadership. Discuss management, not leadership. The Contemporary Management text only provides basic topical information. As a research-intensive doctoral course, you will need to research current scholarly literature. There is no assignment in this course that can be completed by relying on the text alone.
This 1000 minimum, 1500 maximum word paper needs to be written with these 2 main sections:
- Among these decision-making techniques (Vroom-Yetto-Yago decision model, multiple decision analysis, stakeholder analysis, game theory, stepladder technique, scientific method, decision making trees, analytical hierarchy process) compare 2 of them and apply the technique that would be most effective in solving a specific problem within your organization or industry or a specific organization that you have been aware of from personal experience or from the media or from the literature. Describe the problem and the application of the technique in detail. Based on scholarly literature, justify why your chosen decision-making technique is the best to solve the problem. (At least 900 words)
- Provide new, personal thoughts with recommendations related to this topic of decision making. Give your opinion in the form of new insights that you gained about this topic, demonstrating a synthesis of biblical principles and secular knowledge. Some suggested (not required) questions for reflection: What would Jesus do to solve the problem? What are some biblical examples of applying the decision technique that you have chosen? (at least 100 words)
Cover page with Topic Title
Table of Contents
• The cover page must include the following statement: By submitting this assignment, I attest this submission represents my own work, and not that of another student, scholar, or internet source. I understand I am responsible for knowing and correctly utilizing referencing and bibliographical guidelines.
• This paper must include at least 7 references from scholarly articles that have publication dates no older than 5 years, in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible. Do not use any books other than the Bible and the 2 course textbooks. Do not cite the management text more than twice in your paper. Do not conduct interviews.
• In-text citations are required to support your thesis statement, paragraph topic sentences points, statements, issues, arguments, concerns, statements of fact and opinion.
• The required cover page, abstract, table of contents, introduction, conclusion, and reference sections are not included in the required assignment word count but are required as part of your paper.
• The abstract should be written within a range of 150-250 words. It should not introduce your paper or duplicate your introduction section, but articulates a clear and comprehensive overview of the paper’s content with a focus on your findings and includes your biblical application.
• The introduction should not be longer than ½ page. It presents a detailed description of the problems and issues central to the case. A thesis statement, with supporting citation should be at the end of your introduction section.
• Your conclusion section should not be longer than ½ page. It clearly states the answer to the problem which you stated in your introduction.
• Sources of information from Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedia will not be accepted. Similarity scores must not exceed 20%.
• Paragraph lengths: Each paragraph should have a topic sentence unless it continues from or provides support to the prior paragraph. A paragraph is defined in this course as being at least 4 sentences in length.
• The first person may be used in the New Thoughts and Recommendations section. Your opinions should be restricted to this section. All other parts of the assignment must be based on scholarly and biblical literature.
• Avoid clichés, slang, jargon, exaggerations, abbreviations, figurative language, and language that is too informal and/or too subjective.
• Submit your final document for grading with file name syntax: Last name, First Initial, Assignment #. For example: Bell, K,Assignment4
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee